To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, please read the measures we have taken carefully. Customers who do not respect these security measures may be asked to leave the premises without notice. Please also note that given the situation, the available time slots will be limited.
- Limit of 4 customers per group in the Urbain and Bistro, 5 in the Club and the Garage and 7 in the Metropolis.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times, even inside the rooms, except for singers singing in the room.
- If you have symptoms or are or have been in contact with a person having COVID-19, if you have attended a health establishment in the last 14 days, stay at home! Customers who come without respecting these conditions will be returned home.
- Hand washing is essential on arrival and departure. Hand sanitizer will be provided. We have also defined areas in the studios and the counter so that each client respects the distancing measures.
- Reservations can only be made by phone or email for the time being.
- Payments will be made by card only and one person per group must pay the repetition (we will no longer divide the invoices anymore to avoid unnecessary contacts).
- Groups can arrive at the studio a maximum of 10 minutes before their rehearsal time and must leave the premises at the precise time at which their practice ends.
- We will give one foam per singer to protect the microphones. You can keep these foams and use them at each of your practices. You are also encouraged to bring your own microphone.
- Each rooms will be disinfected by our employees at the end of each rehearsal.
- Each customer is strongly encouraged to disinfect the bathroom after each use for hygiene reasons. An employee will also disinfect the bathroom periodically.
Thank you all for your understanding, we are doing our best to provide you with a safe environment! Please do not hesitate to send us your comments and concerns.
Hope to see you soon!
The Musicopratik Team.